Sr. Channel Marketing Manager - Strategic Accounts
Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for providing analytical insights, identifying opportunities for growth, and for creating presentations to support the initiatives of the company. Additionally, responsible for creating scorecards to monitor and analyze sales performance and identify category trends. The position is located in our Parsippany, N.J. office, and will report to the VP of Strategic accounts.
• Manage the annual planning and Session business reviews with Strategic Accounts team
• Create business reviews, line reviews, new product launch presentations and seasonal presentations for our strategic customers and the leadership team
• Analyze post promotional events, promotional effectiveness, distribution opportunities, assortment recommendations and seasonal sell through
• Develop new and innovative scorecards to analyze business performance and complete ad hoc requests for the sales and leadership teams
• Provide actionable insights on performance, trends and opportunities to the team
• Attend customer sales appointments with the account manager and broker partners as needed
• Provide supporting material and recommendations for the planning process
• Facilitate the non-promoted and promoted planning for Trade Promotions Management
• Analyze trade spend compared to sales performance and targets
• Develop and maintain relationships with cross functional teams and broker partners
• Utilize data sources (i.e., IRI, ACN, ShopperSights, Spectra, Retail Link, RSI, and 1010) to analyze the data and create compelling sales stories
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, M.B.A. is a plus
• Forecasting and Trade management experience
• Direct Sales Account management with regional or national retailers
• Knowledge of IRI, ACN, ShopperSights, Spectra, Retail Link and RSI,
• Strong analytical, and critical thinking skills
• Detailed oriented with solid planning and organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a proactive and timely manner
• Ability to generate positive relationships and foster a team environment
• Good communication skills, including strong writing and presentation skills
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to travel approximately 15%
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.