Senior SAP SD Analyst
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Senior SAP SD Analyst, as part of the Center of Excellence Sales and Distribution (CoE),works in partnership with the Global IT Organization (Delivery Centers, Platforms, Regions) to effectively deploy and support IT Sales applications to the business community in accordance with the IT Global Architecture. The Senior SAP SD Analyst is also involved in the strategic project development and implementation of innovative SAP solutions as an enabling leverage of the business processes.
- Define the major aspects of the IT Solutions for the Sales applications.
- Perform the application design and ensure its compliance with the IT Global Architecture and business needs.
- Support the implementation of application, interface and infrastructure enhancements that have been requested by business, and provide functional leadership to the application development team, acting as a subject matter expert on his / her own assigned area
- Lead the IT architecture for the assigned capabilities, identifies improvements or consolidation opportunities. Proactively provides recommendations to support IT strategy.
- Provide guidance for the critical (high priority) incidents resolution, operating as 3rd level support when needed.
- Maintain constructive relationships with suppliers and contributes to supplier’s evaluation.
Who we are looking for:
- Graduate in Information Technology. Engineering or equivalent
- Experienced in similar role preferably in FMCG sector
- A professional able to translate business requirements into applicative and technical concepts and guide the implementation of the solutions defined
- A professional knowledgeable about SAP ECC, in particular the SD module, and more in general Order-to-Cash and Intercompany processes
- SFA processes and applications knowledge is a plus
- Very good communication skills able to work with multiple organization levels
- Able to provide guidance to team members
- Hybrid work
- Technical and soft training
- Professional growth opportunities
- International Job Rotation
- Company cantine
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.