Senior Sales Analyst
Job Location: Chicago
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Little Brownie Bakers (LBB) Senior Sales Analyst is a multifunctional role that will support the LBB Sales team. The position will own the processes supporting customer invoicing, direct and indirect purchase order creation, LBB reward procurement, and new item creation. The role supports the LBB Sales team with contract management, strategic sales analysis, timely and insightful reporting, allowing for effective review of seasonal sales activities. The role will also take on various projects as needed to support the growth of the LBB business.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Create monthly invoices for Girl Scout council digital sales in compliance with the LBB invoicing policy
- Monitor the automated transmission of regular council invoices for accuracy
- Work with corporate master data team to create new LBB cookie and reward items in SAP
- Create and monitor status of purchase orders for both direct and indirect spend. Including, but not limited to, girl rewards, council sales materials, warehouse maintenance, LBB marketing vendors, and other logistics vendors as required
- Determine annual purchase quantities for seasonal LBB girl rewards program
- Update Council Sales & Budget reporting for sales team
- Partner with Director of Sales & Strategy to identify appropriate seasonal data analytics needs
- Collaborate with multiple functions to provide necessary info in preparation for strategic approach to council contract renewals and presentations
- Work to develop competitive information analysis using data from internal sources as well as GSUSA published information
- Ensures adherence to all company policies and procedures
- Understands and demonstrates the Company’s core values
- Performs other duties as assigned
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, or a related field. A combination of education and experience will also be considered
- Ideally 3+ years of experience in areas such as, but not limited to: sales analytics, business development, order-to-cash management, master data, or sales operations
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite with an emphasis on Excel
- Competency in examining data, managing complex data sets, and analytical problem solving
- SAP experience is a plus.
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.