Senior Organization and Improvement Manager
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The role is aimed to contribute to Ferrero Group strategy implementation by leading the definition of the Company organizational structure, processes and management tools, supporting achievement of the strategic business priorities by the fulfilment of the management needs.
- Manage project portfolio at local level and prioritize projects and initiatives of the Group Organization
- Define together with the Group Organization the strategy for the Region in alignment with the Group guidelines, ensuring consistent organizational design
- Select methodologies and tools for change management and project management
- Plan, develop, direct and control organizational programs to provide and maintain an effective organization
- Participate in transformation projects, driven by business, with responsibility for business processes reengineering and/or change management
- Work on organization development and change programs to maximize the Company effectiveness and processes efficacy
- Proactively support the management in identifying and addressing key organizational trends and issues, stimulate new approaches, provide internal/external benchmarking
- Provide organizational assessment and organizational design for existing structures maintenance, design new structures or contribute to significant interventions on the existing structures
- Engage in organizational and management consulting projects, manage business process reengineering
- Support the implementation of organizational projects, prepare the organizational announcements
- Plan, design, execute, manage and control organizational and change programs/projects for China region
- Update/create organizational charts, prepare the standard roles profiles and provide definition/maintenance of job catalogue
- Develop specific programs/projects to support the change management, in collaboration with HRBP and Talent function, support the Rewards team in the grading process
Who we are looking for:
- University degree, HR, Analytics, Social studies is of a plus
- Prior in-house or consulting relevant experience in organization development and project management, preferably FMCG
- Knowledge of project management tools, supported by experience and education/training on project management
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of market trends and their constant monitoring
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools
- Good team working, communication and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.