Senior Media Manager
Job Location: Senningerberg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
In our HQ we are currently looking for a Senior Media Manager within the Group Media Development Team, responsible for supporting in media strategy definition, in designing new categories/products media mix and supporting the due diligence activities. He/She will also provide regular support and deliverables according to the main planned activities.
Media Trends understanding:
• Assures media monitoring with focus on media mix, channels evolution and key players’ transformations;
• Highlights impacts in the business model.
In order to give a complete and synthetic vision of the market and brands, is in charge of creating, implementing and providing in collaboration with the Consumer Shopper Understanding Dept the following monitoring activities:
• Media performance and KPIs for key brands / markets;
• Ferrero Digital development;
• Media global partnerships & Ferrero seasonal/specific activations.
Media Strategic inputs & updates:
Contribute to the key elements to enrich the Media Strategy:
•Based on scenario planning, highlights the value drivers for our business;
•Benchmarking media approach of the key players within the industry;
•Proposing media models for Ferrero business priorities related to the strategic portfolio matrix.
Media Mix for new categories:
In cooperation with the Marketing Strategists:
•Define ideal media mix for new categories / products;
•Monitor selected marketing communications projects.
In cooperation with the M&A office and in line with the CSO’s guidelines:
•Provides support to evaluate specific prospects’ media strategy and approach;
•Elaborates simulations and business cases.
Who we are looking for:
- MSc in Communication, Marketing or related fields;
- At least 10 years of extensive professional experience within Media agencies networks and/or ideally an experience within Consulting firms/HQ companies;
- Advance level in Media data analysis, Media econometrics & mix modelling, Media trends analysis;
- Proven experience in managing and coordinating different stakeholders and different partners (agencies, tech partners and providers, Media research institutes etc…) across several geographies;
- Expertise in digital media and related ecosystem of partners and actors: from media owners to tech vendors;
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills;
- Dynamic, flexible, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations within strict deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English is mandatory;
- Any other language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Thanks to your global thinking and strategic mindset you will lead and partner to internal stakeholders to integrate work streams behind touchpoint, strategy and execution. Balancing your drive with an analytical approach will help you to set goals and achieve them. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is individual, team and organization based, so you should have the ability to work independently as well as manage stakeholders.