Senior Key Account Manager - Carrefour/Suning
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you’re looking for a role with variety, this is it. You will start the journey of leading business trend in retail world.
As a senior key account manager, your main focus is to reach sales targets of the customers assigned(Carrefour/Suning), developing the business with the Key Accounts with a profitable Profit and Loss, analyzing their performance, creating customer plans, following promotional implementation, negotiating with clients contracts and joint business plans, managing the budget assigned and placing promotional orders.
• Propose to GKAM KA planning for the assigned customers at the central level to implement the strategic goals set for the business growth
• Propose to GKAM KAM commercial policy, trade terms and customer plans
Sales Forecast, Budget and Objectives
• Proposes a Sales Budget (volumes, trade spending, etc.), allocate KA volumes and monitors Sales Targets achievementfor the Key Accounts assigned
Customer Plans for the customers assigned
• Analyzes current Customer Performance and defines future Business Opportunities
• Develops SWOT Analyses, Performance Reviews, action plan by Customer
Negotiation Activities with the customers assigned
• Defines and Negotiates Contracts,Annual / Session Promotion Plan with the Customers assigned
Trade Spending for the customers assigned
• Keeps Trade Spending within the Guidelines established by the Ferrero Commercial Policy
Deployment & Control
• Monitors the actual in-store deployment of actions at national level
• Collect and analyze key account performances and market trends
• Set targets for a team of Key Account Managers and lead them to reach the goal assigned
Other tasks assigned by line manager or company
Who we are looking for:
• Min. Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong analytical, people management, account management, negotiation and leadership skills,
• Solid Market Knowledge in both Traditional Trade & Modern Trade,
• Experienced in National Retail Structure, know Field & Merchandising Processes, have solid knowledge in Channel & Customer Plan;
• Have Commercial Logistics, Proactive, dynamic, responsible, able to work under
• Fluent English in both oral and writing.
• Advanced computer skills.
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local package will be provided for this position.
** Proficiency in English and Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organization dimension, so should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and be able to build proper relations with stakeholders at all levels. A demonstrable consumer-focused attitude and autonomy in managing relationships will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieving expected sales outcomes.