Senior Import Executive
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the management of import operations, communicating with overseas plants to monitor incoming shipments.
Import and Logistics management:
- Support line manager in customs clearance management: Documents preparation for import customs clearance;
- Mantain good communication with import agency on effective Customs clearance, making sure all import documents are accurate and ready;
- Support line manager in CIQ management: monitor the CIQ process and provide weekly status updates;
- Cost management: prepare with agency monthly cost report and invoices;
- Coordinate with 3PL company for successful implementation.
System and Issues management:
- Daily update and implement delivery plan;
- SAP maintenance (inbound and transfer cost);
- Follow up with overseas Plants and FTL, in case of any documents issue or insurance claim;
Who we are looking for:
- At least 2-3 years of custom clearance related experience in MNC - F&B category or at Import agency/broker;
- CIQ and customs practice knowledge
- Detail and process oriented
- Good communication skills, both in Chinese and English
- Experience using SAP will be considered a plus
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local package will be provided for this position.
** Proficiency in English and Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.