Senior HRBP Business
Job localisation : Mont Saint Aignan (76)
Company description :
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella, Tic Tac, Ferrero Rocher, Raffaello, Kinder Bueno and Kinder Surprise. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success ? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Role Purpose :
In this context of hyper-growth, Ferrero is looking for a senior HRBP to meet human challenges in a dynamic and fast-growing company. Focused on business success, the senior HR Business Partner provides business teams with strategic and operational HR leadership to ensure the business meets its business goals. The Senior HR Business Partner will work in partnership with key leaders and stakeholders in our business functions to resolve complex organizational challenges.
This role will be associated with the company with regard to talent management; employee relations, organizational design, employee engagement and learning and development. Senior HRBP Business will work in conjunction with the Human Resources Center of Expertise in Total Reward, Talent, Learning and Development, Organisation & improvement to ensure the timely delivery of business solutions in as part of the global HR strategy.
Main Responsibilities :
- Being a key contact to managers on the day to day basis as well as on complex issues and HR projects
- Implement and build locally the group HR programs/policy,
- Implement transformation plans and support organizational changes,
- anticipate people-related needs and deliver value-added service to line managers and employees
- Deliver solutions that drive company and individual performance
- be able to build relationships with executive level leadership and a complex set of stakeholders to drive organizational change
- Demonstrated knowledge of business practices and the link between HR strategy and business strategy
- Collaborate with Global and Regional HR team
- Lead regional projects
We are looking for a person who :
- Proven ability to build credibility and strong relationships.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Curious, Self-Starter, Problem Solver and results oriented
- Leadership – Persuading and influencing line partners and other key stakeholders
- Talent Management Acumen
- Organizational Acumen – able to leverage organisation insights and management information to improve talent and business outcomes
- Analytical Mindset
- Fluency in English required,
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- + 8 years of experience as an HR role in a demanding environment, in FMCG
- Good understanding of business issues
- Previous experience supporting Business teams (Sales, Marketing...)
- Good general knowledge (finance, legal, business ...) as well as a good understanding of the challenges of our business model
- Very good communication skills, ability to influence the environment
- Leadership and management skills