Senior / Group Brand Manager Premium chocolate et kinder (H/F)
Job Localisation : Mont Saint Aignan (76)
City located near Rouen
Company description :
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella, Tic Tac, Ferrero Rocher, Raffaello, Kinder Bueno and Kinder Surprise. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success ? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role :
If you love our brands and products and understand the mission of bringing joy and indulgence to our consumers, this role can interest you !
You will be developing strategies for Brand(s) by developing and implementing ideas and projects. You will support the Regional Marketing Manager for the implementation of Area Marketing strategy in the Region and Category of competence.
- Develop and propose the strategy definition, positioning and planning / budgeting process for the asigned portfolio from a region-perspective, giving input to the Area strategic process.
- Propose category projects at region and country level to exploit region and country opportunities.
- Supervise and perform Brand management activities (e.g. advertising, promotion, Brand Public Relations, campaigns) to achieve the given targets (P&L, Market Share/ Competitive position objectives) within budget constraints
- Monitor all activities and suggests adjustments of the plan based on local developments.
You will aim high and achieve goals together with your team.
Main responsibilities :
Strategic Planning :
- Builds expertise on the long term brand performance, competitors, trends and consumer understanding etc.
- Provides inputs to the strategic plan & budget
P&L Management :
- Accountable for the portfolio profitability and P&L improvement (GM obj)
- Suggests evaluates existing and new SKU's relevance
- defines appropriate pricing strategy & coordinates for end-to-end activities in new creation/modification of SKUs
Business follow up :
- Sales / Consumet KPI monitoring and follow-up of the action plan
- Contribute to S&OP process, drive the budget gap analysis and suggests corrective actions
- Provide input to communication, advertising and media strategies,
- Guarantees the communication development from the copy brief to "on air"
- Proposal, implementation and follow up of strategic & operational improvement projects
- Recruits, manages, motivates, coaches and develops own team
Who we are looking for :
At least 10 years of solid Brand Management, Commercial and / or Category experience in FMCG
- Excellent strategic thinking and data analytical skills
- Financial acumen, able to interpret P&L and drive business performance
- Proven project management skills, able to drive cross-functional teams
- Flexible, resilient, with a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- able to work transversally with the different departments
- Strong influencing and negotiation Skills
- Proactivity, dynamism, curiosity
- Team management experience
- English level fluent, Italian (would be appreciated)