Senior Chemical Lab Specialist 1
Job Location: Hangzhou
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
1. Systematically analyzes inbound raw material, semi-finished and finished goods, support to test and analysis the samples for technology project,and communicate anomalies to line manager;
2. Operate instruments for laboratory analysis accord to analysis’ procedures; assures that chemical laboratory instruments are all properly working;
3. Participate the lab audit from government authority and central team;
4. Participate the Ring test;
5. New analysis startup and validation;
6. Preparation and management of chemicals, instrument maintenance and trouble-shooting;
7. Maintain and file all updated work instructions and analysis methods, and record the traceability of samples and analysis result.
Who we are looking for:
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in chemistry analysis, food science or equivalent;
2. Previous experience in physical & chemical analysis laboratory: know the method of using and maintaining equipment of GC, HPLC, ICP, have experience in new testing method validation;
3. Previously worked in lab with ISO 17025 or GMP;
4. Written English skills.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.