Senior Brand Manager Kinder Surprise
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Brand Manager Kinder Surprise responsible for the global Kinder Surprise brand vision and portfolio strategy.
He/she is responsible for the AG deployment and toy assortment management for all BU’s around the world representing the global agenda of KPS and by acting as an interface with Group functions, Areas and Regions.
MARKETING INNOVATION / RENOVATION
• Support the development and implementation in AG of sustainability collection (RPET toys or others)
• Support the implementation of the toy innovation projects and global lead for the implementation of the guidelines (Innovation toys/Wow toys, existing or new IP, themes…)
• Support the KS direction of toys development (themes/new IP) and the storytelling related to it for a full phygital experience delivery to consumers
• Full responsibility of KS AG deployment with areas / regions for all BU’s around the world. This includes the strategic recommendation for the Activity Grid in collaboration with the license team and in implementation of the global priorities / strategic guidelines.
• Global Toy catalogue implementation respecting the overall guidelines for HL MS and IP as well as the volume thresholds/synergies across the geographies/relevant local AG requirements
• This also includes the creation of the different codes, the day to day stock management of volumes and the allocation and cost management of the different assortments to meet the targets/cost guidelines and P&L needs for the BU’s/Areas.
• Line Management of (a team of) Jr Brand Manager(s)
COLLABORATION & COMMUNICATION
• This function is the key contact for the different Areas and Bu’s concerning the toy / AG offer worldwide. The function will have to work intensively together with the KS Alba office, licensing team, finance team KPS and Digital team as well as the entire KJ office.
Who we are looking for:
• Master's Degree in Marketing or Business
• 7+ years of experience in Marketing
• Expertise of FMCG and Brand Marketing environment, including advertising
• Multi markets and culture understanding
• Strong product sensitivity, creative and curious
• Strong analytical and financial skills
• Result oriented
• Project management
• Capability to work in unstructured context and environment
• Strong communication skills – Line Manager experience is a strong plus
• Excellent PC command (Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent knowledge of Nielsen/IRI/Euromonitor DBs
• Familiarity with SAP Architecture is considered as a plus
• Fluent English, any other language is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.