Senior AR and Assets Accountant
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The role is aimed to provide the support for the Company in accounting matters related to retailers and distributors. The position is focused on AR and assets, and requires high level of deliverables, interaction with internal team and external clients, analysis on AR accounting related data and issues to propose better solutions.
- Manage AR reconciliation, deduction reconciliations and settlements with Key Accounts under direct sales model
- Perform AR aging, AR deduction overdue and AR credit report
- Handle AR issues for the transactions with Ferrero inter-companies
- Issue VAT invoices (blue and red) with Key Accounts under direct sales model
- Reconcile AR GL&SL monthly
- Manage stock provision and related material ledger
- Administer monthly ICM AR related manual book-keeping
- Reconcile the Output VAT part for VAT reconciliation
- Perform asset management, handle routing assets related issues
- Manage the asset yearly stock take
- Assist in organizing the stock take of inventory in cycles (August/December)
- Cooperate and contribute to annual audit checks
Who we are looking for:
- University degree in Finance, major in Accounting is preferred
- AR accounting experience in FMCG industry, for direct sales is a strong plus
- Excellent knowledge of tax policy, accounting policy of PRC, IFRS standards
- Good analytical skills and data accuracy
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Good interpersonal skills and high level of responsibility
- Advanced level of English and Mandarin
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.