Job Location: Hangzhou
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
- Ensuring the respect of procedures established for incoming and outgoing guests, staff, suppliers, trucks, and materials
- Ensuring the control over incoming and outgoing personnel
- Ensuring the security of company products and material.
- Ensures that controlling systems and devices properly works (cameras, alarms).
- Manage door access, ensure all incoming persons ID information are confirmed before entry
- Checking raw material delivery vehicle goods labeling security.
- Work with warehouse department to control the consequence of finished product vehicle, raw material product vehicle entry
Who we are looking for:
- Associate Degree and above
- Minimum 5 years’ Security management experiences
- Familiar with local public security environment and relevant laws and regulations.
- Solid experience in coaching and delivering training at all levels of an organization
- Result orientated and service with supportive attitude
- Able to work on shift, including night shift
- Written English communication skill will be a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.