Job Location: Trabzon
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our East Black Sea Region Plants, we are currently looking for a Security Responsible, who will mainly be responsible for overseeing all building-related activities while maintaining all the security standards at an adequate level as required.
Reporting directly to the Security Operations Manager and to the East Black Sea HR Business Partner in dotted line, employees’ physical wellbeing and safety will be among your top priorities besides ensuring the business continuity in a problem-free way. Please kindly note that leadership capabilities and efficiency are what might set you apart among the other applicants.
- Ensure the security of company employees, assets and business systems
- Manage and administer the physical security organization in the plant
- Monitor and report security risks; take actions against when necessary
- Identify and apply electronic security solutions
- Arrange security plans and regulations in accordance with the relevant law, regulations and legislation
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Preferably +3 years of experience in a parellel role with an industrial facility management responsibility
- Having knowledge of Safety Law No. 5188, Labor Law 4857 and Occupational Health and Safety Laws 6331
- Advanced problem-solving ability with a result-oriented approach and effective communication
- Solid organization, planning and team management skills
- Fluency in English
- Residency in Trabzon
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.