SEA Cluster Brand Manager - Premium Chocolate
Job Location: Singapore
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
This role oversees planning, executing, and assessing annual plan for the brand across all markets – Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam - with the facilitation of the cluster brand head. It covers a full brand scope with high focus on delivering the holistic 360 marketing plan including above the line and below the line programs and events, portfolio review, budget accountability, activity ROI assessment, P&L, inclusive of packaging requirements, coordination with media team on ATL support and po tracking.
Expectation for the role is to work with high comfortability cross-functionally and numerically capable to properly audit and assess brand shares and household panel in a monthly or quarterly basis with the help of CSU team. The incumbent is expected to be a project lead and has the passion and drive to make things happen in an OTIF approach and with strong support of the sales/ distributor teams.
• Ongoing monthly tracking of brand performance across both Nielsen and consumer data (GAT)
• Presenting and sharing brand performance on a regular basis with the Management team, Sales & Commercial team
• Comprehensive understanding, tracking and sharing of competitor activities across markets
• Analyzing data, identifying gaps and proposing new solutions to drive business and brand growth
• Effectively managing and executing to budget and on time all brand marketing activities across markets
• Work closely with the Category team to share and obtain best practices, provide and request information as needed
• Develop, manage and execute brand targets, strategy and marketing plans for the following fiscal year and present to the management/category team during BGT sessions, working closely with local agencies
• Lead sales launches and market launch initiatives and development of marketing plans in new markets
• Develop pricing strategy for new markets and recommend to Management team, Sales, Finance
COMMUNICATION, ADVERTISING & MEDIA PLANNING
• Develop local and language adaptations to TV advertising, working closely with advertising agency
• Manage and execute timely delivery of media plans across markets, working closely with media agency
• Develop brief and media strategy across markets for the following year
• Develop, manage and execute events and activations for the brand, working closely with event mgmt. agency
• Develop and manage social media calendar and activations, working with social media agency
PACKAGING AND PRODUCT DOCUMENTATION
• Manage carefully and to time the multiple RDP/packaging projects for the brand across the year Keep all stakeholders and mgmt. team regularly updated on the progress of RDP development and flag issues on time
• Work closely with SS Chain team to track and update stakeholders on the production, stock situation, launch timelines across markets
OCCASION MANAGEMENT, PROMOTIONAL PLANS & POSM DEVELOPMENT
• Develop packaging solutions (sleeves, premium SKUs) for local festive occasions, in close consultation with the Category team.
• Work with Sales, Trade Mktg, POSM production and Finance to develop P&Ls, pricing, volumes and manage launch and execution in mkt
• Develop consumer promotions by mkt, working closely with cross-functional teams
• Develop POSM designs and innovation (a key driver and USP for this brand) and manage budgets and timelines working very closely with the POSM & Trade Mktg teams
• Manage brand budgets across markets
• Provide updates on brand financials as needed (BGT, SAF, A&P tracking) to the finance team
• Oversee budget phasing while managing POs, invoices and ensure accurate and timely payments
Who we are looking for:
• Strong academic qualifications with 6-9 years of relevant work experience
• Strong Analytical ability and cognitive thought
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
• High sense of responsibility and pro-activity i.e. anticipates problems and proposes solutions (entrepreneur mindset)
• Regional business unit experience is preferred
• Familiarity with Nielson Answers and SAP PO systems is preferred
• Fluency in English is a must
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.