Job Location: Somerset
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The SAP Master Data Specialist is responsible for the SAP transactions related to the production of semi-finished and finished goods produced by the production facility in Somerset and its 3PL copacker sites.
Applicants should be familiar and comfortable with working in a production environment.
This position will be based in Somerset, NJ, and it reports to the Operations Manager.
- Input material specifications provided by the package development team into the material master.
- Use labor cycle information from the development team to create cycles in SAP
- Maintain the industrial cycle table by updating cycles.
- Maintain and create line cycle groups
- Manage cycle production line resources
- Work with 3PL copackers to analyze and create labor cycles.
- Create budget, standard costing, and production version models for finished goods and semi-finished goods in SAP.
- Create and send BoMs to 3PL copackers
- Link production version models to labor cycles
- Work with the package development team to create packaging materials in SAP.
- Create Bills of Materials of semi-finished goods and packaging materials in models.
- Provide Bills of Material reports to the production floor.
- Maintain the production version model Bills of Materials for the production floor.
- Troubleshoot SAP issues that may arise, and work closely with IT support to resolve issues.
Who we are looking for:
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or Supply Chain
- 4 or more years’ experience in a manufacturing company in Master Data roles
- Hands-on usage of the SAP MM and PPPI modules (or equivalent) with good understanding of how to create and maintain the material master and production version BOMs
- Hands-on experience with materials requirements planning (MRP) highly desirable
- Experience with SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SAP APO) a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.