SAP FI/CO IT Business Analyst & Systems Support Manager
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The position is aimed to provide the analysis and system support of the SAP FI/CO, working in a close partnership with related functions, with full understanding of business requirements and applied processes, ensuring the high level of support and compliance.
- IT BA needs to be proactively investigate the present business process and application systems used.
- IT BA needs to work with various business partners to understand business requirements and able to translate it into technical specifications.
- He or she shall apply the combine knowledge and expertise skills in business and ICT (Information & Communication Technology) to propose IT solutions to address the business needs and improve the business efficiency.
- Ensure local IT application system is aligned & comply with Corporate IT direction with the best interest to enable local business rapid growth.
- Ensure the application systems stability, BAU (Business As Usual) & Optimization.
- Hands on incident management and follows up of application systems issues.
- Ensure the incident is response and resolved within the SLA.
- Hands on systems upgrade & testing.
- As application system project lead to manage project scoping, development, implementation, users training & close-up.
- Work, coordinate, manage & leverage Corporate & local IT, Internal & external resources to accomplish the job to meet and over the expectations.
- Review /Build up standard IT applications IMAD internal process to improve on working efficiency
- Partner with IT Helpdesk team to support users within region.
- IT systems service monitoring, analysis and follow up for improvement.
- Conduct end users survey and follow up
- Leading IT security policy localization & IT service process define, to protect company data security and IT operational service on a level in compliance with the corporate standard.
- Setup good documentation for traceability and follow up on the ICT application systems.
- Provide regular update and reports on the operations & project progress.
Who we are looking for:
- University degree in IT or related field
- 6+ year experience in SAP FI/CO systems operations and/or developments, with consulting and/or multinational companies for FMCG clients / industry is required.
- Solid business operations and function knowledge of Financial Accounting & Control and business process engineering is required
- Knowledge of ICT (Information & Communication Technology) systems solution in related area
- Strong interest to enhance and improve the business process automation & IT application systems support
- Excellent knowledge of English and Chinese, written and spoken
- High customer focus and ability to manage multiple tasks with minimum supervision
- Proactivity, attention to details and processes compliance, ability to work independently and within a team, strong cross-functional collaboration
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.