SAP FI Specialist
Job Location: Istanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Research, innovation and development are in the DNA of Ferrero. Every day, we strive for better via understanding better, communicating effectively, and solving inquiries. Advancing tools our people need is another primary task of ours serving for the supportive environment within the company that helps overcoming daily challenges and enabling our business to grow its market position.
In this Istanbul based Finance COE Specialist role you will be reporting managerially to Region IT Manager and professionally Ferrero Technical Services Controlling Manager. You will be responsible for ensuring the correct use and maintenance of SAP systems. You will analyze the company business flow, design and implement corresponding SAP solutions that aims to fulfill business & operational needs.
If you think you have the right qualifications for this role in Ferrero, apply now and don’t miss the opportunity to grow with us!
• You will maintain and engineer SAP related solutions for various project and operational needs
• You will be responsible for SAP system standards maintenance and system upgrade
• You will manage service outages, monitor and report related incidents
• You will be responsible for Local SAP User Account & Authorization Management according to the company guidelines
• You will analyze current processes and the needs for the new processes, document of AS IS and TO BE flows, be in contact with all stakeholders of the Projects; and provide coordination with Group to ensure suitability of the projects with the Group standards
• You will perform unit tests, help users to perform user acceptance tests, attend or arrange training sessions, support after go-live
• You will take preventive actions for providing operational SAP service continuity
• You will use service desk ticket tool to track local SAP requests
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Preferably prior experience in a related area
• Experience in SAP modules (Especially FI and MM Modules)
• Excellent experience in full business analysis lifecycle
• Ability in Business Process Mapping
• Solid written and verbal communication skills in English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.