SAP EWM/MFS Solution Architect (f/m/d) 1 1
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
- Coordination and execution of activities of the entire application lifecycle within the scope of SAP MFS
- Conception of solutions in the logistic application environment with interfaces to technical areas, taking into account the strategic goals from IT and the business unit
- Process analyses, error analyses, solution finding, test management
- Improvement of process quality, requirements management, execution of feasibility studies
- Long-term assumption of management of local projects as well as cooperation in international projects
- Exciting tasks in a highly automated logistics area
- an environment with state-of-the-art solutions from the SAP solution portfolio
- Attractive benefits such as vacation pay and a special payment, company health programs, meal allowances for our canteen, regular product allocations as well as a comprehensive training program within the framework of Ferrero University
Who we are looking for:
- Completed Bachelor's or Master's degree or, alternatively, professional training with several years of professional experience in technical computer science or business information systems or related engineering disciplines
- at least 3 years of professional experience as a business analyst in EWM and especially in the MFS environment
- first experiences in project management in SAP logistics environment
- basic ABAP or programming knowledge is an advantage
- business fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- confident appearance and advanced presentation techniques
- high communication skills and active networking mindset
If you are interested in this position, we look forward to receiving your complete application via our online portal to Ms. Vanessa Schmieden, Human Resources.