Sales Execution Manager - Little Brownie Bakers
Job Location: Remote
This position will be remote, but preference is for the role to be based in either the Central, Mountain or Pacific time zones.
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Sales Execution Manager is responsible for the critical management and support of the sales planning and execution function for Little Brownie Bakers (LBB). Specifically, this role will own supporting all planning activities, including generating a detailed full year budget, updating and reporting latest estimates on a monthly and quarterly basis, and closely monitoring and tracking the company’s revenue performance. The Sales Execution team is responsible for assisting the LBB field sales team with timely and insightful reporting so that the sales force can effectively manage their territories. Additionally, this person will help identify white space, drive growth initiatives, and ensure alignment of Ferrero’s priorities. This person will assist in the development and delivery of the commercial strategy through best-in-class processes, systems and analytics to allow the effective execution of that strategy. This position will report to the Little Brownie Bakers Senior Manager – Sales Execution.
- Provide field sales and customer service, functional coordination, and detail planning in support of the annual marketing plan
- Provide high-level technology support for our web-based ordering system
- Prepare and use key strategic inventory planning and deployment reports as well as other sales reports
- Promote the sale of products, materials and services to Girl Scout Council customers for purposes of conducting the annual Girl Scout cookie sale
- Facilitate the flow of information including the collection of relevant market and customer account data for inclusion in the national database
- Provide day-to-day relationship support and assist the Account Executive in preparing customer specific plans
- Provide support to and present in Girl Scout Council Volunteers trainings and other meetings
- Participate in sales presentations to secure new business
- Ensure the complete satisfaction of the Girl Scout Council customer with the Company’s products and services and the long-term retention of the customer for the benefit of the Company
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of demonstrated sales and/or customer service experience
- Strong experience with P&L management and data-driven analysis
- Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation and time management skills are necessary for success
- Must be well-organized with sharp attention to detail and accuracy
- Non-profit experience is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50%
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race , color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.