Reward Manager UK & Ireland
Job Location: [[United Kingdom]]
Job Location: [[Greenford]]
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Reward Manager to join our dynamic HR Team. We are keen to meet candidates who can support the Region in delivering Group Reward programs and drive the implementation of the UK&I Reward strategy locally following the Group Guidelines.
The Reward Manager must demonstrate ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, projects, and stakeholders, to manage timelines and escalate issues as needed. Also, to work with diverse and remote teams and be able to research best practices and network internally and externally.
- Is responsible for the implementation and management of the Group Reward programs and reporting in the UK&I.
- Is responsible for the design, development of UK&I Reward policies and ad hoc programs (Sales Incentives, Top Talents, Retention plans, etc…), in alignment with Group principles.
- Monitors and analyses UK&I market trends and evaluates external competitiveness to drive UK&I rewards strategy.
- Communicates results of the reward process to provide clarity and transparency of the reward situation/ structure to the UK&I Region to improve reward programs and processes.
- Is a local focal point for Reward related topics (including systems), providing consultancy and expertise to Group/ UK&I stakeholders, and shares best practices (e.g., Region HR, UK&I management). Contributes to the Reward digitalisation process (e.g., SuccessFactors, Total Reward).
- Implementation of Group benefits programs (which includes medical coverage, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, and pension plan) in the UK&I.
- Review of the competitiveness of the benefits “portfolio” and develops the benefits packages further in the UK&I.
- Is responsible for the UK&I Reward administration. Implementation and administration of the wellbeing program at local level.
- Local job evaluation of new and revised positions, to ensure the compliance with Group guidelines and organisational models.
- Audit evaluation of jobs internally to ensure wage and salary rate recommendations follow legal requirement of UK&I.
- Presents findings for final approval to UK&I HR and O&I.
- Keep the local evaluations in the JEM-data base updated and to guarantee the consistency.
- Contributes to the definition and monitoring of the Rewards D&I KPIs Dashboard (e.g.: Pay Equity Ratio, etc…).
- Provides detailed analysis on the internal and external equity by different dimensions of analysis to support the HRBP and line managers.
- Ensures the compliance of the UK&I budget with the Group budget guidelines.
- Applies the proper budget methodology to calculate the merit increase budget to determine/ respect the overall salary and benefits spending (CAP) within the UK&I.
- Monitors performance against approved budget.
- Prepares and submits status reports on current situation to Group level to foster the development of proper and updates compensation programs.
- Implements Group’s expat policy, being the local point of reference for expatriate related technical topics.
- Handles social security and tax related topics with external stakeholders and HRSC team. Manages the relationship with the local provider to guarantee, including the accountability on the data of all the employees on International Mobility in the Uk & Ireland
KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Conducts regular Reward trainings sessions for HR and, together with HR, for the line to ensure awareness and transparency of Reward policies and practices both Group and local.
- Carries out Group projects in UK&I of responsibility (e.g., Wellbeing) as well as local projects (e.g., UK&I health programs) to ensure proper and consistent implementation.
Who we are looking for:
- Degree in relevant field
- Previous experience (around 5-7 years) in working with a global, fast moving, with commercial and production focused organisation and matrix model.
- Proven Total Reward management experience, with a strong focus on UK& Ireland market dynamics and trends Ability to work strategically and operationally.
- Analytical capabilities to create focused action plans and drive insights through metrics.
- Good communication and presentation capabilities, possibly supported with experiences in delivering training focus on Reward to different stakeholders Collaborative style and strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively handle multiple priorities and projects.
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
- Excellent knowledge of job evaluation methodologies (ideally HAY).
- Fluency in English, any other language is a plus
- UK & Ireland labour law knowledge, with a focus on the operations
- HR generalist / HR or Reward consulting experience is a plus
- Benefits / wellbeing programs plan design and deploy experience is a plus
- Expats management in the UK & Ireland contest is a plus
- Exposure to M&A is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.