Retail Sales Merchandiser
Job Location: Dallas/Fort Worth Metro Area
Ideal candidates will live in the following cities:
Plano, Carrollton, Fort Worth, Arlington, North Dallas, Grapevine, Richardson, Irving, Las Colinas, Flower Mound & Addison.
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
This position will be responsible for interacting with the Director of Retail Operations, Retail Operations Managers, managing the retail expectations and objectives in stores, the execution of strategic plans to tactics at retail, impacting baseline distribution and acting against merchandising objectives, as well as managing Ferrero KPI/DSMP expectations. Additional opportunities could include managing a regional account within convenience, in terms of calling on the customer, influencing the POG, selling in promotional activations and impacting base distribution.
- Manage all retail expectations and objectives within an assigned geography (territory)
- Manage KPI/DSMP standards, execution, and expectations of assigned customer accounts
- Enforce, execute and ensure quality standards for assigned account responsibilities
- Execution and enforcement of tactical and account specific retail sales plans
- Execute and enforce account strategy and tactics within customer base
- Execute and maintain all KPI/DSMP goals, initiatives and expectations within assigned account responsibilities
- Mobilize against market tour expectations and objectives
- Maintain distribution and merchandising expectations to Gold Standard within key customers
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Associates Degree, or some college preferred
- Field experience within the CPG industry (Food or Confection) is preferred
- Field experience within the convenience channel is preferred
- Possess critical thinking skills, problem solving skills with an ability to adjust to markets/customer demands
- Able to work in a team environment and build consensus
- Self-motivated and Results Oriented
- Detail Oriented, Organized, and excellent Time Management
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook; SAP knowledge a plus
- Passionate with a great attitude
- Adaptability to an ever-changing environment (embracing growth opportunities)
Additional Job Requirements
- Must be willing to travel 25% - 50% of the calendar year
- Must be able to evaluate and solve for store situations/issues within the assigned customer
- HQ sales and account management of regional retailer objectives
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.