Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are searching for a candidate supporting the NA Industrial Controller in performing the controlling activities on the 6 repacking external centers.
The candidate will work in direct contact with the external locations, with the region supporting functions and with the Group central CMD (Contract Manufacturing Department)
- Prepares production models in the system for the repacked SKUs and their related standard cost
- Ensures control, report and analysis of all costs related to co/re-packing
- Reviews and analyses the main production KPI on monthly basis
- Performs stock control on a monthly basis to evaluate risk of aging and devaluation. Identifying and addressing the main issues and risk on timely basis
- Provides financial and reporting support to local/central CMD department, takes part to project initiatives to optimize costs, cost analysis, budgeting and planning
- Collaborates in the preparation of CMD budget, forecast and long-term plan exercises for the company.
- Provides financial management support to the commercial (sales and marketing) team to make business decisions as well as collaborates with multifunctional teams in the execution of corporate projects.
- Prepares presentations for business review meetings
- Collaborates to the definition and negotiation of contracts with third party manufacturing vendors with the definition of price list and performance indicators
Who we are looking for:
- At least 3 years in an equivalent position
- Bachelor’s required
- Knowledge of production business models
- Knowledge of complex, multi variables economic models
- Relevant experience in financial planning
- Knowledge of financial and management accounting
- Knowledge of ERP and reporting systems
- Knowledge of negotiation skills
- Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports
- Strong Leadership skills
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.