Regional Sales Training Lead - West Region
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
- Contributes in creation of training programs together with the Sales Managers.
- Helps in creation and maintenance of the training materials required to deliver specific training sessions.
- Creates and maintains the training curriculum for each specific team audience
- Provides insights to the Sales leadership team to define future training needs.
- Participates in the business cascading sessions, liaising the product Category contents (product characteristics, pricing, etc.) from marketing and shopper instruments (placements, displays, promotions, etc.) from trade marketing, in order to prepare the field Sales Force for the best possible performance
- Prepares new hires according to a predefined curriculum on the Company products, Functions and internal processes in order to ramp-up their knowledge and speed up their readiness to work on the field
- Reviews sales performance reports with the management team in order to collect insights to make recommendations for continued education sessions
- Performs training evaluation surveys to constantly improve training content and delivery quality
- Tracks and reports on all training sessions, surveys, attendance, participation, etc.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in Management from Premier B School (2010 / 2011 / 2012 batch)
- 6 – 8 Years’ over all experience in FMCG Sales function
- Minimum 5 years of experience in training delivery to sales team and creating sales related training modules/content
- High execution excellence and result orientation
- Adept at Influencing and networking
-Willingness to rollup the sleeves and get into details
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to navigate through changing environment and related ambiguity
Job Referral Code: B
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on three dimensions: individual, team and organization that’s why you should have the ability to work independently, proactively and as a team member. A demonstrable great organizing skill and ability to collaborate at all organizational levels will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieve team goals.