Regional Key Account Manager - Mum & Guj
Job Location: Mumbai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you are accountable for your results, focus activities on attaining set objectives, this role can interest you! As an Regional Key Account Manager you will responsible to implement and executive company objectives in the market by adhering to company policies, systems, quality standards by mobilizing the plans to meet short term and long term sales objectives, utilizing innovation and maximizing growth.
- CHANNEL MANAGEMENT
• Identifying growth drivers for clients and developing a client plan that combines the Country commercial policy with specific client drives of growth
• Directly interacting with clients and negotiating, preparing and presenting the contracts, and aligning on the implementation of the Country promotional plan
• Communicating all information regarding the customer channel strategy and activities, providing insights for the local development activities and support in problem solving
• Managing clients’ credits
• Conducting analysis on the client performance and designing and implementing solutions when needed (new initiatives, additional events, pricing, profit-mix, etc.)
ACTIVITY PLANNING AND MANAGING
• Managing the proper application of promotions and commercial conditions defined during the negotiations
• Observing own and competitor product pricing. Maintaining the key trade relationship in order to have a better knowledge of the marketplace
• Providing sales forecasts for the clients
• Monitoring customers’ sales performance
• Ensuring alignment between proper budget management and business objectives
• Proposing forecast of commercial and assigned structure costs, and sales volume budget
MAIN COLLABORATION WITH:
Trade Marketing, Category Management, Finance
Who we are looking for:
- Graduate with 5 to 7 years’ experience in FMCG/Food/Beverage industry
- Good communication, interpersonal skill and latest technology know-how
- Self-motivated & driven by targets
- Ability to negotiate & influence
- Strong knowledge and experience of Modern Trade category, customer and channel marketing
- Numerical/analytical skills
- Knowledge of P&L
Job Referral Code: B
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Open communication is one of our main values and thanks to outstanding skills in this area you will develop great relations with clients, stakeholders and colleagues. As you’ll be working in field sales, you should have good organizing skills and would like to work flexible hours and be highly mobile in a dynamic environment. A demonstrable result-focus, proactive attitude and driving excellence in execution will help you in building a strong position among clients and achieving expected sales outcomes.