Region Africa&Levante Controlling Specialist
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Controlling Specialist who will be responsible for controlling and consolidation activities, mid-term plans and supporting the team in strategic decision making for the Region Africa & Levante. The position reports to the Region Controlling Manager.
Joining the Region Controlling team will allow you to be involved in many different activities. Have a look at the main ones that are here reported:
- Commercial Controlling – You will be responsible for Actual/Budget/Forecast at Region/Area level and monthly/year-end closing activities, performing variance analysis and consolidating financial data from different countries and departments
- Industrial & Supply Chain Controlling – You will help the Region and Local Controlling team in providing relevant analysis on plant industrial costs, production efficiency (KPIs), stock controlling and supply chain costs, analysing Region’s COGS
- Forecasting and Modelling – You will assist the region controlling in P&L modelling and forecasting, identifying risk & opportunities and action plan with focus on marginality & overheads, liaising with Area and Local commercial and industrial controllers
- Balance Sheet – You will support the Region Controlling in monitoring and reporting KPIs, periodic cash flow reports and stock controlling
- Project Development – You will contribute in the development of new IT reporting tools to simplify and automatize monthly reporting
Who we are looking for:
You will bring your experience of at least 3 years in similar activities, such as controlling, accounting, reporting, financial analysis or modelling and your Master’s degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or similar.
You are a flexible and analytical person, with good project management and interpersonal skills.
You will contribute to the success of the team through your advanced knowledge of MS office and Essbase/HFM/SAP or similar, and Business Intelligence Tools.
If you can perform all the activities in fluent English, you are the candidate that we are looking for!
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand and great organisational skills on the other, are the key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a team member and build good relations with stakeholders on all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment and embedding new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become a high performer here.