Job Location: Alfreton
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We now have an opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Manager to join us at our Alfreton production site, where we create our Thornton’s chocolates. In this role you’ll be comfortable taking a hands-on approach to pro-actively managing vacancies predominately in the Industrial and Supply Chain, Quality and Packaging business areas. The positions you will be recruiting for, will be varied and at mid senior to operational levels. You will also be key in managing onsite temporary labour suppliers and will work closely with HR and Operational colleagues to shape future local attraction strategy as well as embedding company best practice and group led processes at a site level.
You should have experience of competency-based interviewing, managing temporary labour and working with an ATS system-ideally Success Factors. This role would suit candidates that are ready for the next level, that enjoy building strong relationships with stakeholders and problem solving. Ideally you will have similar experience in a factory/manufacturing environment. The role reports directly into the Talent Acquisition Manager, and you will be part of the Talent Acquisition Team. However, you will also be part of the Industrial HR Team and work closely with them on all recruitment matters. Occasionally, the scope of the role will require you to support other areas and divisions, so you should be agile and flexible to adapt to business needs.
Why Ferrero? Aside from working with fabulous products you will working as part of an organisation that will support your development and career progression from day one. We are a Company that is successful, reliable, and rapidly expanding with new mergers and acquisitions, which will only make your role more dynamic and interesting daily.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment activities, from writing job adverts, screening CV and seamless interviewing and onboarding of candidates
- Manage the onsite temporary labour suppliers to ensure group standards are met in the attraction, selection and induction phases of new hires
- Work closely with colleagues in production scheduling, HR and operations to ensure temporary labour requirements are clearly communicated to suppliers and pro-actively manage potential challenges
- Deliver, embed, and drive processes and procedures across the hiring manager population to ensure a consistent approach in line with group standards
- Work with colleagues within HR and the operational teams to devise, develop and implement strategies to meet resourcing needs in line with group standards and guidelines in line with business priorities and talent market challenges
- Produce regular and ad hoc management information and reports to reflect recruitment activity across your areas of the business and utilise this to influence future activity
- Work closely with UK Talent Acquisition team colleagues in the delivery of wider initiatives and support operational recruitment in other areas of the business as required
Who we are looking for:
You will have a solid background and experience of end-to-end recruitment in a fast-paced business, ideally within FMCG, Manufacturing or Logistics. You’ll have an in depth understanding of recruitment best practices, direct sourcing tools and techniques and ideally have managed external suppliers. You will have great communication skills and be comfortable interacting, coaching, influencing and challenging managers at varying levels. You will be able to build strong working relationships quickly and be proactive in your approach. You will be able to adapt to changing priorities as the site continues its exciting journey of growth and expansion. You will have a strong focus on the delivery of metrics and work collaboratively to improve existing processes to assist in the delivery of key performance indicators. Attention to detail and a passion for reporting will be also be key. Candidates should hold a degree and ideally a CIPD qualification
This role is based at our production site in Alfreton, however we are introducing hybrid working, allowing you to have the work/life balance by working two days remotely from home.
The site has ample free car parking and there are always complementary chocolates on site for all our employees, together with a subsidised on-site canteen.
Come and join our team!
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.