Job Location: Hangzhou
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Managing, in cooperation with the UGP Manager, all maintenance related aspects and projects for the UGP, in order to assure the respect of expected maintenance performance and timings, within costs constrains.
1. Maintenance budget & Investment Budget Planning & Implementation
2. Maintenance policies define & Implementation
3. Intervention planning based on maintenance activities
4. Machinery & equipment performance monitoring & actual analysis
5. New Projects define & follow-up
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree and above in Engineering, Master degree plus
- Fluent English communication (oral & written), proficiency in Mandarin speaking.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience including >3 years team management experience, and foreign company exposure will be a plus
- Experience in TPM implementation, and knowledge for machine guarding and hygenic design plus
- Chinese Local Labor contract with local salary & benefits package will be offered for this position