R&D Prototype and IT Application Manager
Job Location: Alba (CN)
At Ferrero, you’ll discover an employer that truly cares for the interests of its people: as such we are recognized as an employer of choice in 17 countries, Forbes RepTrak Worlds 26th Most Reputable Company, Trendence 33rd Europe's Ideal 500 Employers and 54 Universums World's Most Attractive Employers. As we grow around the world, we are able to offer significant opportunities for career development and mobility.
We are currently looking for an R&D Protoype and IT application Manager who will support the Surprise Technical Design & Innovation Manager in managing the Air Flow Test Process and creation of the 3D surprises prototypes.
The resource will manage a team of four resources.
The position is based in Alba (CN), IT.
• Makes sure that “Safety is Ferrero N°1 priority” is a commitment that is fully fulfilled in every moment of our activity.
• Supports the professional growth of the team reporting to the position of Surprise Technical Design & Innovation Manager
• Determines the way model making and prototyping progresses along with the 3D printing technology
• Maintenance of 3D printing machines
• Support the 3D post processing prototype
• Coordinates the Air Flow team
• R&D of DAS managing the dedicated software (e.g. using Grasshopper and Pyton)
• Uses on daily basis CAD softwares in order to support 3D printing activities
• R&D of visual basic internal usage in order to develop software application with Access and Excel
• Guarantees the compliance with the regulations on work safety and environment.
3D PRINTING LAB LEADING
- CAD/engineering tools
- 3D printing systems
- Support new investments proposals according to budget
SAFETY AT WORK & ENVIRONMENT
Is monitoring the safety of workers 3D printing and Air flow labs
Is responsible for the correct management of all the wastes produced in the 3D printing lab supporting his professional manager in the periodical waste collection by external supplier
SOFTWARE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT AND MAINTENANCE
- Development and maintenance of DAS software (fluidodynamics) by support of external IT advisors
- Development and maintenance of internal software samples management (Visual Basic, Access, Excel)
- Development of new software application for STeDI internal usage
- CAD softwares
- Grasshopper, Visual Basic, Pyton, Access, Excel softwares
- Office package
- Maintenance of 3D printing machineries and cleaning resin prototype machineries
- Maintenance of general services – air pump compressors, lift devices according to safety standards and legislation, minor devices
• Min 4 -7 years of experience in software development and 3D prototyping
• Expertise of FMCG and Brand Marketing environment (A Strategic Marketing experience is considered as a plus);
• Strong communication and influencing skills;
• Analytical and financial skills;
• Result oriented;
• Project management skills;
• Dynamic, flexible, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high - pressure situations within strict deadlines;
• Availability to travel abroad
• Excellent PC command (Excel, PowerPoint)
• Fluent English
• Italian Proficiency