Quality & Food Safety Specialist
Job Location: Düzce
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Duzce based "Quality & Food Safety Specialist" who will be directly reporting to the Plant Quality Manager.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Food/Chemical Engineering
- + 3 years of experience, preferably in Quality department in food industry
- Analytical and result-oriented
- Able to work in teams and multi-tasking
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Good Level of SAP and MS Office Knowledge
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Collecting, updating and applying all the internal (specifications, requisiti quadro, sampling plan) and external rules(local voluntary and compulsory rules) regarding products, processes and links
- Maintaining the quality system efficient and effective aligned with the group quality system (product excellence, food safety, ISO 9000 and FSSC 22000) on risk basis (HACCP plan)
- Managing derogations and non-conformities, activating the escalation process accordingly with the company procedure
- Managing all the certifications required by the group and by the customers (quality, product, ethical and religious based) and editing certifications required for exportation and merchandising
- Maintaining relationships with the health authorities, category associations and authorities who have an impact on quality (certification, cleaning, pest control parties)
- Organizing and managing ring test for analyzing methods and keeping them aligned with DQG
- Managing capex and opex systems for the quality department
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.