Job Location: Hong Kong
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
To conduct fieldworks for Quality / Freshness Panel in the respective markets
• Conduct daily fieldwork in specified city
- Travel to different districts within the assigned Panel boundary on regular schedule to conduct sample store selection.
- Ensure the selected sample stores fulfill pre-determined sampling criteria.
- Collect the required data inside each selected sample store, including Ferrero products’ displayed stock quantity, freshness, pricing, display, visibility, photos as well as competitors’ presence and pricing.
- Collect Perceived Quality data as and when required in line with programmed calendar.
- Ensure all data and photos are transmitted to the office every day.
- Maintain good relationships with the staff of the sample stores
• Maintain close communications with office and proactively solicit and report other Market Intelligence.
• When needs arise, travel and conduct fieldwork in other cities and or countries
• When needs arise, conduct fieldwork for other research projects
Who we are looking for:
Minimum 1-3 years of relevant work experience
Diploma holder in related discipline
NOTE - It’s an yearly renewable contract on 3rd party payroll
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.