Project Manager Business Development
Job Location: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As Project Manager you will manage and coordinate the project streams of responsibilities, guaranteeing the respect of resources, budget and time constraints. You will define recovery plans and corrective actions in compliance with qualitative and quantitative standards and with company guidelines.
- Participates in the development and drafting of project budget with the departments involved
- Leads preliminary actions for the definition of the project, guaranteeing the alignment with objectives and identifying possible risk areas
- Manages projects activating and involving specific resources
- Evaluates possible recovery plans and corrective actions to address potential issues
- Organizes progress report meetings to guarantee the correct implementation of the project plan and of the different project phases
- Discusses the development of the project plan and the deliverables, keeping up to date project owners and stakeholders involved and highlighting deviations through project management tools (i.e., GANNT)
- Guarantees excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders to maximize the management of projects in scope, providing support to the team internally (BD) and externally
- Guarantees correct and complete project documentation
- Supports in monitoring deliverables
- Identifies areas of improvement
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in Management Engineering or Economics
- 3-5 years of experience in similar roles in consulting field/ FMCG industry
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of Program & Project Management methodologies and tools
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Advanced proficiency in MS-Office applications (Excel in particular)
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.