Production Planning Specialist
Job Location: Trabzon
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Production Planning Specialist who is going to professionally report to East Black Sea Area Plant Manager.
With this role , you will be managing Plant operating planning across the whole categories produced in the plants, ensuring production program/scheduling definition and material management according to defined targets. If you believe in your planning skills with your experience, we're waiting for your application! You will be fully supported with a great & dynamic team.
- You will create the production plans of East Black Sea Locations according to the demands from the central planning & the necessary demands for the raw materials to be used in production
- You will provide necessary production packaging materials in accordance with the production plans of East Black Sea Locations,
- You will request the transfer of raw materials in all warehouses and hazelnut purchase points to appropriate warehouses or production areas according to the seasonal production plan and weekly production plans, taking into account their caliber, physical and chemical properties,
- You will monitor raw material and semi-finished stock levels and to make effective material requirement planning in line with production plans,
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree
- Preferably having knowledge of the technical and technological features of the hazelnut product production
- Having experience in production and engineering areas will be an asset
- Good communication and influencing skills as well as Project Management & anaytical skills
- Good command of English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.