Production Operator - Cocoa Plant
Ferrero is anything but ordinary. A family company with a truly progressive and global outlook. Home to iconic brands Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Surprise® and Kinder Bueno®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Today, the Ferrero Group is present in 53 countries, and its products are sold in more than 160 countries. Our continued growth in new markets presents exciting challenges for our people, alongside significant opportunities for career development and mobility.
Ferrero invites you to take the challenge and make your skills count through this exciting career opportunity.
- Maximize output of Cocoa Plant by minimizing downtime
- Minimize waste
- Recycle defective product when possible
- Ensure machine and floors are free from debris and product
- Identify machine problems and ensure they are resolved quickly
- Work well with maintenance in eliminating downtime
- Ensure product is produced according to company quality standards
- Ensure machine is locked out according to company safety policies and procedures
A successful candidate must have/be:
- Ability to meet/exceed goals in a fast-paced environment
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to perform heavy lifting when required
- Meets the physical demands of the position
- Excellent eye and hand co-ordination
- Commitment to adhere to the company’s GMPs including the wearing of PPE
- Competent problem-solving skills
- Work in a team environment
- High sense of urgency
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Commitment to Ferrero safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience operating manufacturing equipment
- Career development opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Competitive wages
- On-site cafeteria
- Free parking
- Employee events such as BBQ’s, Ice cream days, and Ferrero product give aways!
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. To be successful at Ferrero, you will need to be as consumer and product centric as we are--dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero Canada will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise the HR Representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.