Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Privacy Counsel to join our Group Compliance Competence Center.
You will report directly to the Group Privacy Officer, and to the Head of Group Compliance for broader projects in the whole domain, liaising with internal clients and external providers, vendors and contractors for the implementation and enforcement of the Group’s Data Protection and Privacy policies and guidelines.
You will engage in:
- Drafting and negotiating data processing agreements;
- Assessing the risk within any processing activity, advising the management and internal clients on privacy topics;
- Training our internal resources and resident providers;
- Assisting our Internal Audit team within the privacy scenario, liaising with supervisory authorities;
- Running Data Protection Impact Assessments, drafting policies and guidelines, monitoring governance, vendors’ qualification, data breach prevention, management and remediation;
- Help coordinating the network of local privacy coordinators, monitoring the consistent implementation of the Group’s approach at local level.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in law;
- At least 7 years of legal experience in multinational contexts, among which at least 3 years of practice in the privacy field;
- Deep knowledge of the data protection legislative framework, in particular in the EU context and including the main guidelines issued by the WP29 and the EDPB and the most relevant decisions of the CJEU;
- Ability to communicate to large audiences.
- Fluent in English written and spoken, other language is considered a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Advanced knowledge of ICT solutions and tools, as well as of Cybersecurity fundamentals.