Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero Australia Pty Ltd is currently looking for an experienced production planner for our factory located in Lithgow, NSW.
The main responsabilities of the role are:
- Prepare weekly reporting PPA/Plan attainment/CFR
- Monitor % loaded capacity vs demand by work centre
- Take care of short term planning (4 weeks) and long term planning (8 months) in APO
- Guarantee excellent customer service level
- Plan attainment sustainability – 2 week locked plan
- Plan attainment by volume @ machine hours
- Be accountable for rolling 3 year strategy for planning function ways of working
- Case Fill Rate: Customer service level
- Saturation: % loaded capacity vs demand by work centre
- PPA: Plan attainment sustainability – 2 week locked plan
- Plan Attainment: Plan attainment by volume @ machine hours
- Demonstrated perf: Measure work centre by 4/8/12 actual to plan to recommend change of planning standards
- Weekly reporting PPA/Plan attainment/CFR
- Supply meeting lead for planning – include key KPI’s performance/improvement
- Main contact to discuss planning
Who we are looking for:
- Good knowledge of SAP
- 2-3 years of experience in planning, preferably in food manufacturing or FMCG
- S&OP/IBP training and understanding
- Good influencing and communication skills
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.