Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
The role is aimed to manage the HR payroll service activities in an efficient, accurate and timely way, following the standardized payroll administration process and timeline, as well as support yearly payroll budget and monthly payroll related overheads management.
- Support in managing the full employee lifecycle in the organization
- Manage HR operation activities, including payroll, benefit administration and others, in accordance with the legislation and company guidelines
- Ensure the HR database and employee related records/documents are accurate, accessible and secure and are managed in compliance with company and audit requirements
- Support, develop and optimize payroll administration process
- Conduct payroll master and total reward data consolidation and payroll process standardization and optimization
- Support the end-of-year salary review data consolidation and relevant documentation preparation process
- Manage relevant dashboards and reports compilation, review and analysis (payroll, monthly accrual, overheads, expense, sales incentive, others) on a regular basis
- Manage ongoing relationships with external vendors to ensure the good level of service execution
The successful candidate should have:
- University degree
- 3+ years of payroll and 1+ year overheads management work experience
- Knowledge of labor and tax legislation
- Excellent MS office skills, advanced MS Excel skills
- Good command of English and Mandarin
- Sense of urgency and time management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.