Payroll and Time Management Analyst
Job Location: Greenford
Greenford, West london
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The role requires candidates to be organised, work to deadlines and have an eye for accuracy and detail. Candidates will be familiar with creating and updating reports and adhere to monthly deadlines, so employees get paid on time. This role will involve looking at sickness and holiday records and payments, escalating issues and problems around this area and looking to resolve them with employees and the third-party provider.
This is a great role that gives you a full insight how payroll works from pension contributions, to sickness and holiday pay. You will naturally have experience in the administration of this, but the role gives you the scope to learn more and interface with internal customers and work with the wider HR and Finance teams.
- Analysis of payroll prior to payroll commit.
- Resolving payroll queries
- Resolving Interface file queries
- Providing calculation of leavers annual leave payment.
- Contributes to internal and external audits.
- Ensures proper payroll management and timely HR Administration
- Ensures payment of salaries, pension plan, HMRC, and third-party vendors.
- Analysis of sickness in line with company policy
- SMP, SPP, SAP and ShPL
- Working with Finance for Reconciliation issues
- Works with holiday management system (Work force ready) and supports all administration and queries related to this.
Who we are looking for:
- Strong administrative experience in payroll and pensions
- Degree qualified
- Experienc of working with a third party payroll provider
- Knowledge of SAP
- Strong excel skills
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.