Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg we are looking for an OTC Manager within the Administration department.
Ferrero GACM is responsible to define and control the Group Administration & Controlling Model (Group Administration and Controlling rules and procedures), among Ferrero Group Companies, ensuring harmonization of all processes i mpacting financial statement.
- Define the Model and the Central Governance, contributing to roll out and new business integration projects, with the Group vision and Group tools/instruments. Special skills on OTC process, but advanced knowledge of R2R, P2P and CO/Copa. A wider vision to different areas such GRC, Controlling, Financial reporting, Statutory is expected.
- Support Local Finance to:
- Adopt the Group Accounting & Controlling Models ( i.e. accounting scheme, cost object rules, specific SAP system procedure, etc.), leveraging on Regional GACM;
- Contribute with his/her team to solve all the functional issues during the monthly closing activities;
- Address to IT central department all the system issues/improvement requests;
- Support the GACM team to:
- Improve continuously the Accounting & Controlling Model introducing new rules and procedure and improving the existing ones in order to simplify and automatize the activities;
- Coordinate and manage specific Finance Projects within his/her team together with external consultants (if any).
Strong relation with:
- Central Finance Departments ( e.g. Consolidation and Reporting): coordination during the monthly closing and ensure the coherence of the Group Accounting & Controlling model among the different stakeholders;
- Central IT Departments ( e.g. SAP specialists): ensure coherence of the central and local IT requests and system updating /new applications arisen by specific Finance projects;
- CFOs, Area Controllers, Local Administration and Local Controllers: support to facilitate the comprehension of the Group Accounting & Controlling Model and facilitate the spreading of the new system solution and new procedure developed by GACM.
Who we are looking for:
- Master Degree of Finance or BBA;
- At least 5 years experience in External Audit, Internal Audit, Advisory, Consolidation/Reporting Office, or similar;
- Full knowledge of business processes ( e.g. Order to cash, Purchase to pay, R2R, Financial Reporting, etc.);
- Project management skills in order to drive all the new GACM Projects.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Power Point mandatory;
- SAP FI CO and HFM.
- Fluent in English;
- Italian or other European languages is a plus.