Organization & Improvement M&A
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an Organization & Improvement M&A to join our Luxembourg Organization & Improvement Team.
You will support at Group the proper operation of the Organizational Model and the development and implementation of Group projects, including organization design & development, organizational integration of newly acquired business and change management ensuring the deployment of the O&I methodology.
You will operate in situations frequently requiring adaptation or development of new solutions through analytical, interpretative, evaluative, creative, and innovative thinking.
Support Business Due Diligence assessing organization and operating model of target company, outlying organizational integration considerations, and identifying possible synergies with the Group
Support organizational design for newly acquired business, this includes:
- Development of function organization evolution in term of structures and governance mechanisms;
- Design of roles, responsibilities, and new processes also supporting the grading evolution;
- Performance of gap analysis identifying organization.
Proactively support Function Managers and referents in identifying and addressing key organizational needs and issues, based on Business requirements, defining the organizational strategy, in alignment to Group standards and supporting the achievement of the business objectives
Ensure consistent organizational maintenance and development of existing structures and possible Function developments based on as is analysis and design of to be Organization model, including business process reengineering
Manage and/or support the implementation of organizational projects & programs at Group level:
- Provide change management methodologies and support change initiatives;
- Facilitate cross-functional discussion and balance trade-offs between different stakeholders;
- Defines the organizational deployment plan, supported by the story telling (reason why for change).
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s Degree in Business or Engineering;
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience, preferably in management consulting, advisory and/or FMCG;
- Experience in a wide set of organizational functions and processes;
- Experience and knowledge of Project Management and Change Management principles, methodologies, and tools;
- Strong methodological background to enable effectiveness working in a flexible environment and on multiple fronts;
- Problem solving attitude and ability to relate with different organizational levels (from operative profiles to top management);
- Strong analytical skills, ability to provide leadership to multiple disciplines in a large and complex organization;
- Proactive attitude, result oriented, curious to learn, able to balance and execute on many initiatives in parallel.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Fluent in English;
- Any other language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.