Organization & improvement Internship (curricular)
Sede di lavoro: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the role:
We are looking for an Organization & Improvement intern focused on supporting the R&D and Marketing Functions. During the internship you will be involved in projects of organizational development, improvement and transformation initiatives and you will learn how to deal with complexity and how to manage the change within a multinational company.
- You will support the Organization & Improvement team in the development initiatives, functions assessment (priorities, ways of working, sizing, re-organization, …), data analysis supporting decisions;
- You will work in close collaboration with the R&D departments (focused on innovation and product development), Marketing functions (centered on the management of our iconic brands) and you will take part in various projects of business model and process’ improvement.
Who we are looking for:
- Student of a Master Degree in Management Engineering or Business;
- Analytical skills, proactive attitude, curiosity to learn, teamwork, drive for results attitude;
- MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word);
- English Fluent
- Any other language is a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.