Omni Channel Manager - Walmart/Sam's Club
Job Location: Rogers, AR
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Omni Channel Manager – Walmart/Sam’s Club will be part of an exciting transformative eCommerce team within Ferrero USA (role will be based in Rogers, AR). This role will be responsible for managing the sales and profit potential of both Walmart and Sam’s Club online business with the objective of maximizing sales, distribution and merchandising support for Ferrero’s business. You will be responsible for driving a new way of working between Ferrero and Walmart & Sam’s Club as they continue to focus on Omnichannel growth and the position must work with all cross-functional teams to motivate to drive e-Commerce ambitions. We are looking for an autonomous and driven digital commerce professional who will be able to integrate themselves into the locally based Ferrero Walmart/Sam’s Club Sales Team. The role will also need to work closely with the Pure Play team in order to reduce channel conflict. This person will be required to travel to the Parsippany, NJ office, since it will report into the Omni Channel Leader who is based in NJ.
- Develop strategic business partnerships through JBPs with Walmart & Sam’s Club Omni Businesses to drive Ferrero’s Corporate eCommerce strategies
- Collaborate with the multifunctional teams i.e. Brand, Supply Chain to develop an optimized customer business plan for Search, Merchandising, Assortment, Distribution and i-Media
- Guide others in understanding and acting upon Digital Customer, Consumer and Industry insights
- Ensure and set up product portfolio representation in dotcom portfolios
- Partner with Walmart & Sam’s B&M Sales Teams and customers to identify new growth opportunities to build brand consumption
- Apply effective sales techniques to create a need to grow Ferrero’s online portfolio with the customer
- Work closely with eCommerce BI & Analytics Manager to track growth forecasts & other KPI’s to ensure we achieve plan and recommending course correction, if off target
- Utilize competitive information to benchmark our performance and understand strategic implications
- Provide monthly actionable insights and updates on performance, trends and opportunities to the broader eCommerce team
- Develop and maintain a professional knowledge of new or emerging trends within online shopping space
- Serve as the main point of contact for Walmart Connect, understanding and management of retailer specific digital consumer marketing
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA a plus
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in eCommerce, Walmart/Sam’s and/or experience in CPG industry a plus
- Must be prepared to travel up to 25% to Parsippany, NJ HQ
- Strong oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial, financially & commercially astute
- Ability to collaborate with and influence internal stakeholders to achieve objectives
- Must be detail oriented with a bias towards action (self- starter) and comfortable with ambiguity
- A willingness to be both strategic and provide a hands-on as needed approach is important to success in the role
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently with limited supervision
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.