Nutella Café - General Manager
Job Location: Chicago
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
Nutella Café is Ferrero’s very first and only café worldwide. It is situated just steps away from Chicago’s renowned Millennium Park, attracting a diverse group of guests. In this fast paced environment, The General Manager will be tasked with delivering Nutella Café's core value of quality food, and our vision of bringing family gatherings to life in an intimate café setting.
- Lead and inspire as a brand ambassador, role modeling Nutella’s values and culture while creating a memorable guest experience
- This role requires a people oriented approach, revolving around development, diversity and inclusion
- Must have a strong hospitality mindset capable of diagnosing guest feedback to elevate operations
- Optimizes profitability while strictly adhering to Nutella’s vision and values
- Coordinates supply and costs of ingredients required for food preparation and monitors the tracking of daily sales
- Directs and participates in preparation, cooking, assembling or serving of food orders
- Recruits and develops staff while creating an environment that nurtures growth and respect
Who we are looking for:
- Associate’s Degree in hospitality, restaurant management, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ experience with management in restaurant operations
- Culinary experience or education preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.