NAM - HEB
Job Location: Austin or San Antonio
Ferrero is anything but ordinary!
Ferrero is a global company that is privately owned by the Ferrero family. The company has grown from the small Italian confectionary shop in Alba, Italy to become the third largest confectionary manufacturer in the world, producing famous market-leading brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, and Kinder®. With new innovations and exciting expansions plans in place, there has never been a better time to join the US Ferrero team and be extraordinary with us!
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
About the Role:
The National Account Manager, HEB NAM will be responsible for executing and driving a retail sales plan for HEB that will result in the delivery of sales and profit growth of existing and new Ferrero portfolio. This person will be a primary contact to manage the business relationship with the Key Category Buyer at HEB. This person will report to the Grocery Central Team Leader and based in the Texas market.
• Responsible for all aspects of Account Management with assigned customers: HEB
• Lead all sales calls, business reviews and develop key presentations to effectively drive initiatives for customer category and Ferrero
• Own relationship with HEB category buyer and execute formalized, value-added engagement plan with established feedback loop to act on customer input
• Manage local broker team and collaborate to ensure accountability to delivering financial goals & KPIs
• Develop customer specific plans working collaboratively with Trade Marketing, Category Management, Revenue Growth Management and Finance
• Identify medium and long-term business opportunities at HEB in category and flag to Team Leader
• Align customer initiatives to Ferrero strategic enablers to drive meaningful JBP process
• Achieve KPI’s to contribute to total KPI attainment
• Use trade judiciously to drive demand at HEB in category
• Develop accurate SKU-level forecasts each month based on expected demand, seasons, and promotions and own forecast accuracy for HEB with feedback loop when forecasts not correct
• Manage customer payments/ deduction process
Who we are looking for:
• At least 5 years of Sales, Account Management, Merchandising, and/or Category Management experience is required
• Bachelor’s Degree is required, M.B.A is preferred
• Experience managing HEB account as Acct Manager or Customer Development Manager
• Experience managing a local broker sales and cross-functional resource for key strategic account
• Interpersonal skills to interface effectively with the necessary stakeholders
• Strategic and proactive thinking to develop sales strategies and translate them into distribution, shelving, pricing and merchandising achievements to close gaps and increase sales
• Strong data analytic skills to monitor, track and proactively address customer performance as well as understand contribution of HEB Total Grocery team with respect to volume, assortment, seasonal performance and distribution; report and track accounts as a contribution to the overall Grocery team
• Effective story telling competencies to present key insights in front of internal and external stakeholders
• Global mindset and desire to build a successful career with a growing global company
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.