Multicountry Compliance & Corporate Governance Counsel
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Multicountry Compliance & Corporate Governance Counsel to join our in-house legal team. You will be reporting to Group Compliance Counsel and to the Head of Corporate Governance, focusing on risk management, prevention, ethics and other matters related to legislative compliance (with Focus on Anti Bribery and Corruption, Anti-Trust, Privacy), and supporting Corporate Governance Department on related activities.
You will engage in:
• Helping to set compliance strategy to be applied internationally;
• Contributing to key actions and development of compliance communications initiated at Central level;
• Collaborating with cross-functional and cross-areas teams to deploy compliance matters;
• Building work processes and compliance programs e.g. by creating and updating guidelines and legal tools, and conducting training for regional teams;
• Advising on compliance matters and draft compliance reports;
• Participating in regulatory monitoring: monitoring of legal news, case law, best practices and drafting of notes on topics related to areas of compliance
You will engage in:
• Supporting in a wide range of corporate matters as needed (such as Board of Directors meeting, Shareholders meeting, etc);
• Providing legal support in projects in the fields of company law (such as and including company setting up, company restructuring, company/ies reorganization, special company law related projects);
• Providing legal support to the Finance/Treasury Team;
• Supporting in the negotiation, drafting and review of financial contracts and agreements including material financial agreements with banks and other financial institutions;
• Preparing and delivering training on specific topics of Corporate Governance
Who we are looking for:
- Master's Degree in Law
- Relevant working experience in-house or in law firms
- Very fluent both in written and oral English. French is a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.