Lower Trade Regional Sales Supervisor Manager (Rabat and Tangier)
Job Location: [[Morocco]]
Job Location: [[Casablanca]]
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you are looking for a dynamic working environment, decisiveness and a broad scope of responsibility, this role can interest you. As Sales Supervisor you will ensure the achievement of sales objectives within your assigned scope.
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Support Store Managers with day-to-day store operation
- Evaluate store and individual performances
- Report on regional sales results
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility • Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Suggest new innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
Who we are looking for:
- University degree is preferred
- At least 7 years of the sales experience in FMCG industry, and the previous team management experience of 4-5years
- Results oriented. A team player, inspires, coaches and mentors a team
- Strong ability to collaborate well with other departments to accomplish the targets.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills. Good mathematics and numerical skills. The problem-solving ability and the effective communication ability.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
You should be highly focused on the team management, knowing and guiding your people and leading the team towards achieving goals. Thanks to strategic thinking and great understanding of the business environment you will effectively support others, improve processes and manage complexity. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so demonstrable consumer-focused attitude and autonomy in managing relationships will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieving expected sales outcomes with your team.