Job Location: Bucharest
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As Logistic Specialist you will be responsible for stock management, pallet handling and reporting, warehouse and quality audit, supply chain reporting, vendor selection and monitoring, KPI, inbound/outbound, inventory management, cost controlling, truck planning and exports and co-packing activity.
Truck planning & exports
• Manage the export process regarding truck planning, documentation issue, loading flow, expedition confirmation.
• Prepare and transmit to the factories the truck planning file for the Romanian direct and centralized shipments.
• Check and update the loading plans for domestic distribution in Romania.
• Insurance claim management
Relation with internal departments
• Check and transmit to Sales Planning Dep. the centralized delivery versus order status list.
• Clarify usage of remaining packaging materials with Marketing Dep.
• Provide the documentation and interact constantly with Finance Dep. based on the internal and authority regulations.
Relation with external companies
• Maintain the relation with the factories
• Maintain the relation with the packaging materials suppliers.
• Maintain the relation with the distributors from Romania and Republic of Moldavia
• Maintain the relation with the transport companies for primary , secondary freight and the 3PL
• Maintain the relation with the materials disposal companies and with Green Tax Authorities
Stock management (warehouse)
• Optimize the logistic flows and the stock in the warehouse
• Planning and monitoring the storage: based on the sales forecast, identify the market needs and manage the accurate stock level paying attention on the freshness.
• Planning future capacity requirements
• Permanent follow-up and handling of stock alignment between SAP- WMS and physical quantities
• Maintaining, correcting the flows, documents of all incoming goods from the factories in SAP
• Keeping contact with factories in case of any anomalies according Ferrero procedures
• Participating, transacting, administrating and documenting inventories
Who we are looking for:
• 3+ years’ experience as Logistic Specialist (preferably in FMCG sector)
• Good knowledge of English language, written and spoken
• Excellent computer skills is a must: Microsoft Excel, Word, SAP, Powerpoint, Outlook,
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects within scheduled timelines
• Knowledge regarding Supply Chain processes, systems, workflows and activities
• Results oriented person
• High attention to details and very good management of figures
• High level of dedication and involvement for the tasks and responsibilities given
• Flexible and easily adaptable person
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.