Job Location: Manisa
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Laboratory Specialist is a key functional position in Ferrero Quality Organization responsible for ensuring the chemical and microbiological laboratory analysis are performed in accordance with the required methodologies and the production needs; and delivered in a timely and correct manner to the related parties and underlying possible critical aspects so to be able to act eventual corrective actions.
In this Manisa based position, you will be working with the Quality Manager and Incoming and Laboratory Responsible, and also you will have the chance to build close relationship with other parties involved in the quality process.
If you think you have what it takes for a Laboratory Specialist role in Ferrero, do not hesitate to click on the Apply button. This is a great opportunity to develop together with us!
- You will monitor the laboratory devices in order to ensure laboratory analysis to be in accordance with the methodology defined by Central laboratories and production needs (control of balance, temperature etc.)
- You will ensure the collection and preparation of the samples taken, accordingly with the standard defined in the centre (i.e. sampling environmental plans arranged on SAP and capitolatos)
- You will ensure the correct activity of laboratory activities both chemical, physical, sensorial and microbiological, (method analysis, preparation, cleaning, reagent storage management, instrument calibration, application of safety regulations, application of central methods on portal, etc.) to be in accordance with the methods defined by the central labs
- You will underline anomalies and critical aspects of the production, activating correcting activities in collaboration with the Quality Manager (Incoming and Laboratory Responsible)
- You will record all the data obtained from analysis in the right timing and method. (SAP, forms etc.)
- You will follow the stock of consumables in order to avoid stock-outs and use the expired chemical or re-agents
- You will guarantee the correct quality of results (precision and accuracy) in compliance with standards and demonstrate this by participating in Ring Test
- You will perform analysis on packaging, raw material and surprises
- You will guarantee compliance with proper standards of ISO, MICO, HACCP, Environmental, Safety, in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices
- You will perform duties related with Fox and work according to Fox implementations
- You will support investigation of consumer complaints
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced problem solving and effective decision-making skills
- Advanced level of English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.