Key Account Manager - Hema
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you’re looking for a role with variety, this is it. You will start the journey of leading business trend in retail world. As an Key account Manager for Hema, you will be in charge of all the HEMA related business management which is including distributor’s national joint sales forecast, obsolete management, and also customer account receivable reconcile & order management as well. This role will be working closely with cross functional team and regional Key account team directly to achieve sales target in all manners.
• Propose to Senior KA manager the planning for the assigned customers to implement the strategic goals and annual sales target;
• Trade spending control within 3NP.
Sales Forecast, Budget and Objectives：
• Proposes a Sales Budget (volumes, trade spending, etc.) for the Key Accounts assigned;
• Allocate KA volumes and trade spending budgets to regions;
• Monitors Sales Targets achievement on monthly bases and proposes to national KAM revision where necessary (volumes, profits);
• Forecast promotional SKU quantities.
• Contract harmization within timeline
• Collect and analyze the KA performances and market trends (offline & online);
• Prepare internal reports for data sharing (project performance evaluations, promotions ROI..);
• Daily/weekly/monthly project-based tracking;
• Customized National POS performance analysis and inventory full dimension analysis;
Sales Order and Inventory Controls：
• Joint sales forecast on monthly basis (Ferrero/Retailer/Distributors);
• Distributor inventory management (safety stock on certain period, Peak season/low season);
• Closely work with each regional field sales team including Store level inventory reconcile/replenishment planning/In-store execution tracking.
Trade Spending for customers：
• Keeps Trade Spending within the Guidelines established by the Ferrero Commercial Policy;
• Ties Trade Spending to specific Business-driving Activities (Promotions, 2nd Placements, etc.);
• Analyses trade spending and ensures the best return on investment;
• Respect and improve the Profit and Loss by assigned customer;
• Account receivable reconcile management.
Negotiation Activities with customers：
• Direct mail related preparation reconciles and performance review;
• Ensures the attractiveness of the activities, improves the strategies of the activities and taking responsibility for the results of the activities.
• In-store activities execution coordination based on needs.
Other tasks assigned by line manager or company.
Who we are looking for:
• Mandatory: Bachelor’s degree or above.
• Both offline & online working experience is necessary.
• Minimum 2 years in DT business model experience (inventory, order management, logistics and supply chain etc.).
• Knowledge of Order-to-Cash management.
• Trade Spending management experience in all manners
• Strong customer negotiation skills and analytical skills.
• Fluent English. Computer skills - advanced Excel, PPT, MS Office user.
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local salary & benefits package will be offered for this position.
** Proficiency in Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organization dimension, so should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and be able to build proper relations with stakeholders at all levels. A demonstrable consumer-focused attitude and autonomy in managing relationships will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieving expected sales outcomes.