Junior Trade Marketing Manager
Job Location: Innsbruck
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you’re looking for a role with variety, this is it . As a Junior Trade Marketing Manager & Junior Demand Planner you will be the coordiantion point and interface between Sales & Marketing. Your main focus will be to ensure transparency by supporting the Business Analysts and Trade Marketing Manager in the preparation of in-depth analysis. You’ll support as well the Trade Marketing Manager in implementing sales strategies and in providing the tools and means to implement the Ferrero Category strategies at the point of sale.
- Safeguarding and coordination of an effective communication between Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain
- Preparation of Promotion information and additional Sales Material for Sales on Brands and activities/initiatives
- Weekly planning and update of the sales demand in SAP APO
- Dispatching and inventory management
- Personal inventory management of Ferrero ambient products in clients’ warehouses
- On-going preparation of Standard Business Reports with BW data on a bi-weekly basis
- Systematical regular storage of the clients’ leaflets with Ferrero products
- Administration of the annual contracts and offers
- Support of Sales Projects
- Preparation of analyses on commercially relevant topics
- Support in preparation of ad-hoc analyses on request of the CEO
Who we are looking for:
Minimum 2 years’ experience in Trade Marketing operations,
Experience gained preferably in an FMCG environment
Experience in managing and co-ordinating the complete process flow of in-store activities
Fluency in English
Knowledge of Cognos, BW, Essbase, ACN would be a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on three dimensions: individual, team and organization that’s why you should have the ability to work independently, proactively and as a team member. A demonstrable great organizing skill and ability to collaborate at all organizational levels will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieve team goals.